The Fort Collins Chiropractor Specializing in
The Gonstead Chiropractic Difference!
Same Day Appointments Are Often Available!
Dr. Steve Cook is one of the top Fort Collins chiropractors. He offers unprecedented chiropractic care and has a heart for those who are suffering. His drive is to offer you chiropractic solutions to meet your unique goals and needs.
No matter what your reason is in searching for a Fort Collins chiropractor – we are already seeing people just like yourself. People come to our office for so many reasons. Headaches, pregnancy issues, low back pain, scoliosis, sciatica, numbness and even pediatric spinal care for kids. Our favorite reason however is when people come get adjusted simply to maintain their good health and ability to thrive. Whatever your reason, our chiropractor wants to be a part of the solution.
Here are some of the reasons our patients love
Fort Collins Gonstead Chiropractic:
Convenient mid-town location
In network with most health insurances including Medicare!
Custom tailored care plans based on YOUR goals
We utilize highly researched chiropractic techniques
Acupuncture, massage and nutritional referrals in house
At your first appointment, you will meet with Dr. Cook to discuss what brings you in for care. Your spine will be checked in great detail and he will share with you the findings. He will also share with you the science behind how chiropractic works for your particular case. If you are a good fit for chiropractic care, our Fort Collins chiropractor will develop a rational plan to meet your needs.
If you are ready to take the first step, call us at (970) 460-6770 or (970) 372-1277. Our helpful staff will answer any questions you might have. You may also email any questions to email@example.com for a prompt response. Our doctor looks forward to finding out how he may help you! Time is our biggest limitation in life. Don't waste yours living in pain and poor health any longer.
- Dr. Steve Cook | Fort Collins Chiropractor
- Fort Collins chiropractor Dr. Steve Cook helps people, dogs, horses and cats live better lives using the art of chiropractic. Read more about him here.here.
- Directions To Fort Collins Gonstead Chiropractic
- Fort Collins Gonstead Chiropractic is conveniently located on College Avenue across from the CSU campus and within walking distance of Old Town. Get directions and hours here.
- Fort Collins Gonstead Chiropractic | Experience The Gonstead Difference
- Fort Collins Chiropractor specializing in the famous Gonstead System of Chiropractic to get you Better and Faster Results. Learn more about our unique approach here.
- Custom Foot Orthotics | Fort Collins, CO
- Custom foot orthotics are an effective way to decrease foot pain and boost your performance in Fort Collins.
- Fort Collins Kinesio Taping | Natural Support Pain and Injury
- Kinesio Tape is an effective technique for supporting painful muscles and joints. Muscles, tendons and joints love Fort Collins kinesio taping because it gives them the support needed to heal.
- Natural Relief For Headaches | Fort Collins, CO
- Headaches are easy to stop once you know what's causing them. Learn what kind of headaches you are suffering from and how to fix them naturally in Fort Collins.
- Sciatica - What's Causing It And How To Feel Better Fast
- If you have sciatica, there is a solution to your pain. Read more about why it occurs and how to fix it in Fort Collins .
- Natural Migraine Headache Relief | Fort Collins, CO
- Most migraine headaches are caused by lifestyle habits or simple spinal structural problems. Use this information to prevent them and get natural relief in Fort Collins, CO.
- Cluster Headaches | Relief In Fort Collins, CO
- Cluster headaches have two common sources. Find out how you can avoid them and get natural relief in Fort Collins, CO.
- Fort Collins Rotator Cuff Injury | All Natural Treatments For Healing
- Do you have a Fort Collins rotator cuff injury? Effective natural treatment options exist in Fort Collins. Read more about them here.
- Fort Collins Sacroiliac Pain
- The sacroiliac joints are common sources of low back pain. Learn what causes SI pain and how to fix it. in Fort Collins.
- Upper Back Pain | Fort Collins Chiropractor
- Mid back and upper back pain are typically easily fixable by our Fort Collins chiropractor Dr. Steve Cook. Visit this page to understand how upper back pain can occur and how you can fix it naturally
- Fort Collins TMJ Pain & Temporomandibular Joint Disorder Relief
- Jaw and TMJ pain commonly occur due to the temporomandibular joint becoming misaligned. Fort Collins chiropractor Dr. Steve Cook has advanced training in naturally correcting TMJ misalignment.
- Fort Collins Car Accident Injury Care | How to Heal Fast
- If you have suffered a Fort Collins car accident injury, you need to take care of yourself FAST. Fort Collins Gonstead chiropractic can give you the effective, natural care you need.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield & Cigna In Network Chiropractor | Fort Collins, CO
- Fort Collins chiropractor Dr. Steve Cook is in network with Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna health insurances. Most other insurances are also accepted. Just pay your co-pay and we'll do the rest!