The Fort Collins Chiropractor Specializing in
The Gonstead Chiropractic Difference!
Call the Fort Collins Chiropractor That Will See You the Same Day!
Chiropractic is the science, art and philosophy of adjusting the spine for optimal health and healing. Regardless of your reasons for seeking a chiropractor in Fort Collins, we are glad you found us.
Our Fort Collins chiropractor Dr. Steven Cook specializes in the Gonstead chiropractic technique and is proud to offer the highest quality care available. He has helped countless people achieve a higher quality of life through the power of the chiropractic adjustment. Chiropractic focuses on the health of the joints and nerves of the spine. When misaligned, they can generate pain and alter the function of the spinal nerves as they exit the spine. Even small injuries we can’t remember anymore can lead to significant nerve and joint damage over years, regardless of whether or not you are experiencing pain. Precise chiropractic adjustments allow proper function and alignment to return to the spine. Chiropractic is the natural solution to maintaining a healthy spine – free of pain and full of life. In addition to adjusting the neck,back and hips, Dr. Steve also effectively works on all the extremity joints including shoulders, knees, wrists and feet. If you are searching for Fort Collins chiropractic care, rest assured that our clinic can confidently give you the care you need.
We Are Proud to Offer:
Traditional Hands-On Chiropractic Adjusting
Same Day Appointments
Affordable Cash Prices
Interest Free Payment Plans
Chances are our clinic sees patients just like you already, with very similar reasons for seeking a chiropractor in Fort Collins. Our patients include many students, Old Town working professionals, car accident and sports injury sufferers and blue collar working people as well. Our Fort Collins chiropractor also helps less common people too, like those with disc herniations and bulges, spinal fusions and other old back surgeries. The simple truth is if you have a spine, chiropractic can help you, no matter who you are or what you do. If you have any questions or would like to pursue chiropractic care, please call our clinic at (970) 460-6770.
Dr. Steve would be honored to be your new Fort Collins chiropractor.
- Dr. Steve Cook | Fort Collins Chiropractor
- Fort Collins chiropractor Dr. Steve Cook helps people, dogs, horses and cats live better lives using the art of chiropractic. Read more about him here.here.
- Directions To Fort Collins Gonstead Chiropractic
- Fort Collins Gonstead Chiropractic is conveniently located on College Avenue across from the CSU campus and within walking distance of Old Town. Get directions and hours here.
- Fort Collins Gonstead Chiropractic | Experience The Gonstead Difference
- Fort Collins Chiropractor specializing in the famous Gonstead System of Chiropractic to get you Better and Faster Results. Learn more about our unique approach here.
- Custom Foot Orthotics | Fort Collins, CO
- Custom foot orthotics are an effective way to decrease foot pain and boost your performance in Fort Collins.
- Fort Collins Kinesio Taping | Natural Support Pain and Injury
- Kinesio Tape is an effective technique for supporting painful muscles and joints. Muscles, tendons and joints love Fort Collins kinesio taping because it gives them the support needed to heal.
- Natural Relief For Headaches | Fort Collins, CO
- Headaches are easy to stop once you know what's causing them. Learn what kind of headaches you are suffering from and how to fix them naturally in Fort Collins.
- Sciatica - What's Causing It And How To Feel Better Fast
- If you have sciatica, there is a solution to your pain. Read more about why it occurs and how to fix it in Fort Collins .
- Natural Migraine Headache Relief | Fort Collins, CO
- Most migraine headaches are caused by lifestyle habits or simple spinal structural problems. Use this information to prevent them and get natural relief in Fort Collins, CO.
- Cluster Headaches | Relief In Fort Collins, CO
- Cluster headaches have two common sources. Find out how you can avoid them and get natural relief in Fort Collins, CO.
- Fort Collins Rotator Cuff Injury | All Natural Treatments For Healing
- Do you have a Fort Collins rotator cuff injury? Effective natural treatment options exist in Fort Collins. Read more about them here.
- Fort Collins Sacroiliac Pain
- The sacroiliac joints are common sources of low back pain. Learn what causes SI pain and how to fix it. in Fort Collins.
- Upper Back Pain | Fort Collins Chiropractor
- Mid back and upper back pain are typically easily fixable by our Fort Collins chiropractor Dr. Steve Cook. Visit this page to understand how upper back pain can occur and how you can fix it naturally
- Fort Collins TMJ Pain & Temporomandibular Joint Disorder Relief
- Jaw and TMJ pain commonly occur due to the temporomandibular joint becoming misaligned. Fort Collins chiropractor Dr. Steve Cook has advanced training in naturally correcting TMJ misalignment.
- Fort Collins Car Accident Injury Care | How to Heal Fast
- If you have suffered a Fort Collins car accident injury, you need to take care of yourself FAST. Fort Collins Gonstead chiropractic can give you the effective, natural care you need.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield & Cigna In Network Chiropractor | Fort Collins, CO
- Fort Collins chiropractor Dr. Steve Cook is in network with Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna health insurances. Most other insurances are also accepted. Just pay your co-pay and we'll do the rest!
Monday: 8:30am - 12:00pm
2:00 - 5:30pm
Tuesday: 2:00pm - 5:30pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 12:00pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 12:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Complimentary 15 minute phone & in-office consultations available.
Let our Fort Collins chiropractor
Dr. Steven Cook determine if chiropractic can help you.